(EST. 8 HOURS PER WEEK WITH BOTH ON-SITE AND REMOTE WORK)
(PART TIME POSITION)
Six Degrees Records (www.sixdegreesrecords.com) is looking for a new member to join the team. We are an independent record label based in San Francisco. For 21 years we have released the best in eclectic music, primarily in the genres of World, Electronic, Ambient, Singer Songwriter and Eclectic Pop Music.
Applicants must have an understanding of the music business and must be able to come to our offices at least one day a week. A passion for music and the record business is a big plus.
• Full charge bookkeeping, payroll processing and financial reporting utilizing Quickbooks Online. Coordinate with management and manage bookkeeping data and filing with dropbox and other cloud based business solutions.
• Accounts Payable including invoice processing and cash flow tracking, coordinating with management on scheduling expenditures and cash management
• Accounts Receivable including invoice generation, payment tracking and collections
• Cash Flow tracking, maintenance and projections
• General Ledger monthly cycle closing processes including bank reconciliations and key account reconciliations.
• Prepare monthly financial statements for management
• Financial planning including preparing Income and P&L projections in coordination with management’s needs
• Manage growing program of Music Label Distribution, maintaining agreements and monthly reporting and payments
• Coordinate preparation of industry standard business agreements for distribution and signatures as needed
• Quickbooks Online with experience in customizing reports
• Knowledge in and comfort in utilizing dropbox and other cloud based business systems
• Intuit Online Payroll, HR and payroll processes and standard practices