SYNC / LICENSE FOR TV, ADVERTISING, FILM
If you would like to license a track for a film, TV, ad, website, etc, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes the following information:
1. Your name, company name, address, phone/fax/email.
2. Project name, synopsis, music budget, any other important production detail.
3. Song title, artist and album title for the track that you are requesting.
4. Scene description (ie. describe the scene in the movie or TV show).
5. Use & timing – instrumental or vocal? How long is the music use?
6. Rights requested (length of term, territories needed, media needed)
7. Deadline for clearance
LICENSE FOR A COMPILATION
If you would like to license a track for a compilation, please send a HOA and a list of tracks on the compilation to: email@example.com
If you don’t have a HOA, please include the following information on your request:
1. Your name, company name, address, phone/fax/email
2. Name of your album and release date
3. Song title, artist and album title for the track that you are requesting
5. Term of the license
6. Formats that you are releasing
7. Royalty Rates and accounting
8. List of other tracks on the album
Ideally, your request will have all this information included in a nicely formatted MS word document or PDF file, so that we have something to include in our records.
Our Licensing partner is Primary Wave Entertainment.
How long will it take to get back to you?
Please note that we receive many requests for licenses and we need to focus on the licensing requests that present an artistic or promotional opportunity for our artists as well as a financial opportunity for the artist and Six Degrees Records. If your project meets that criteria and you have an upcoming deadline that you’ve alerted us to, then you’ll likely hear from us within a day or two. If you submit an incomplete request or need to license a track in an obscure project for very little or no money, it could be up to two weeks.